There has been a lot of things going on around Soaring Down South and hopefully now the redesign is complete. I wanted to point out some new features that have been incorporated into the website just in time for the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
- Right under the Yardbarker.com banner on the right there are three buttons, one is an RSS which can give you a quick link to SDS’ feed which can be viewed in Google Reader or any other feed reader. Next is a Facebook button which is a direct link to the Soaring Down South Facebook page. Last is the Twitter button which links you up with my twitter account.
- There is now a poll incorporated into the website along the right hand side of the screen towards the bottom. Be sure and take part in those.
- We now have tabs across the top of the site that open up additional content.
- Roster tab – shows the current roster and all pertinent information.
- Chat Room – Soaring Down South now has a chat room that I will be hanging out in during most of the remaining playoff games and events like the NBA Draft. Check back later for more information on live chats.
- The last is the Mock Draft tab. I currently have my version 1.0 mock draft up and would love to hear what people think. it is also a part of the NBA Mock Draft Database at FanSided’s own DC Pro Sports Review, Hoopdoctors NBA Mock Database, and the Football Fanspot NBA Mock Draft Database.
So we have a lot going on here and I would love to hear what you think of the improvements and new features. The FanSided network is one of the fastest growing Networks of Sports Blogs out there and still have many good writing opportunities out there. So let me know what you like, what you don’t like, and what we can do better. Always enjoy getting feedback whether positive or negative.