Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks Preview
The Good Guys’ Lineup:
The Bad Guys’ Lineup:
Who?: Atlanta Hawks (44 – 35) @ Washington Wizards (21 – 58)
When?: April 9th, 2011; 7:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Where?: Verizon Center (Washington, DC)
How?: SportSouth HD(TV), & 99X FM(97.9 radio)
Washington: Trevor Booker (foot), Josh Howard (knee), Rashard Lewis (knee), Hamady Ndiaye (patella tendon), and Nick Young (knee) are all out.
Atlanta: Josh Smith & Jason Collins are at least out for one more game.
Wizards vs. Hawks Season Series:
What (or who) to watch out for:
- Jordan Crawford vs. Joe Johnson & Jamal Crawford. This is really the one to look out for. If Jordan Crawford has a great game and completely outplays Joe and Jamal, prepare for the entire Hawks fanbase to go crazy and talk about this Hawks team as if they are a lottery team.
- Hinrich guarding John Wall. Hinrich has slowed down Derrick Rose, a former teammate, in a couple of games this season. Can Hinrich slow down another former teammate of his?
- Pape Sy. Pape Sy made his NBA debut yesterday, playing 3 solid minutes. Will he receive more minutes this time around? How will he look?
- Jeff Teague. He had a great game yesterday. Can he follow it up with another good one against John Wall and the Wizards?
- Effort. The Hawks treated last night’s game vs. the Pacers like an exhibition game. Will they do the same again?
Prediction: I think both Joe Johnson and Jordan Crawford will have good games, but Joe will get the last laugh by winning the game. Hawks win by at least 12 points.