Atlanta Hawks fans are going to love this new, limited-edition Trae Young bobblehead. Act fast if you want to secure yours from FOCO.
Trae Young’s performance in the NBA Playoffs was incredibly. He nearly willed the Atlanta Hawks to the Finals, became the most-hated player in the state of New York and now he’s got a new collectible bobblehead.
Courtesy of FOCO, you can pre-order this limited-edition Atlanta Hawks bobblehead, featuring Trae Young on the cover of SLAM Magazine.
Check it out below.
From the A-T-L to the cover of S-L-A-M! Bring some heat to your collection with Ice Trae himself by adding this Trae Young Atlanta Hawks SLAM Magazine Cover Bobblehead to your lineup!
Only 504 of these are being produced. So if you want yours, you’re going to need to act fast. Available exclusively at FOCO, you can pre-order yours for just $50.
It will begin shipping no later than October 14. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Young posing in his Hawks uniform and holding a basketball, ready to make another highlight reel play
- Backdrop featuring Young’s famous SLAM Magazine cover, looking like a king of the court
- Repeat SLAM Magazine logo display on reverse side of backdrop so you can rep some retro goodness
- SLAM Magazine logo on top of base for a little extra awesome
- Hand painted
- Individually numbered to 504
- Approximately 8 inches tall
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.